Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast Urban Explorers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tv show featuring abandonments

Go down 
+2
KRUSH
8ReDRuM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
8ReDRuM
Admin
8ReDRuM

Tv show featuring abandonments Empty
PostSubject: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

So there's a new show on History Channel called Abandoned, featuring a guy named Jay Chaikin. Airs Friday nights @ 11. Anyone else seen it yet? And if so, what are your thoughts. Aside from the obvious breach of ethics about raiding sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abandonedny.com
KRUSH

KRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

I've heard of it, yet have seen it. Heard they were at Scranton Lace.
Back to top Go down
Radical Ed

Radical Ed

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am

As long as they're getting permission and wearing hardhats and all that happy horseshit, I don't have a problem with it. It sucks bringing attention to the hobby but maybe more stuff will be restored as opposed to being demolished because of the show.
Back to top Go down
Retrotony

Retrotony

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am

It's getting too damn popular now! Pretty soon everything is going to be found out and locked down. I personally think it blows!!
Back to top Go down
Porcelain Doll

Porcelain Doll

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

If this is the one on Scranton Lace, shouldn't they just rename it to "Scrappers" - cause I heard it was basically about them legally scrapping the place.
Back to top Go down
RebelDead

RebelDead

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:22 am

I heard they made a gun cabinet out of the old vault doors from SLC. You are right this should should be called Scappers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tv show featuring abandonments   Tv show featuring abandonments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tv show featuring abandonments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Member Section :: Urban Exploration Discussion-
Jump to: